Small Spawn shelf below some framed comics
I love this line [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
And some of the shit I forgot I had in the crawl space.
My toy room's kinda in chaos right now - overflow from my "Retake the Crawl Space" project. The shelves have to be tidied up, but I had the chance to take some pics, so I did.
My main wall display. The gaps are fro when I moved stuff around, and the bottom shelf is about 6-1/2" feet from the ground, so I need my ladder to make changes.
Some of my Dark Ages.....
including Skullsplitter in a repainted POTA horse.
Conan and some more DA stuff - waiting for series 2 coming in a trade.
couple more coming
Small Spawn shelf below some framed comics
I love this line [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
And some of the shit I forgot I had in the crawl space.
Yup, my crawl space is in serious need of a purging.
...well, its better than the utter wreck my toy room is. *sigh*
I don't go into mine enough - it's always locked because it doubles up as a gun room.
I have a safe for those.
Mine is closed due to the expense of trying to keep the house cool and cats. I really need to re-work the whole mess...cut the fat from the collection, get new/better shelves, etc.
Cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Is that the Nazgul sowrd on the wall?
My dog pissed in there the first 2 times she went in the room. Needless to say, she's not allowed in there anymore.
I've been thinking about building a new shelf/bookcase setup - about 5' high and 6' wide, maybe 8-10" deep. Might be an end of summer project.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's one of the knockoffs, but yeah, it's the Nazgul sword. The plaque was all black, so I drybrushed on some silver. Looks better in person.Originally posted by grail:
Cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Is that the Nazgul sowrd on the wall?
It doesn't look bad at all... Of course I've nver seen the real stuff live so I can't say I know much about those...
Bookmarks